The holidays are a great time to see some of the biggest performances of the year. Here are some of the must-see shows that you won’t want to miss:
- The Nutcracker – This classic ballet is a holiday tradition for many families. It’s a beautiful story that’s perfect for getting into the holiday spirit.
- A Christmas Carol – This beloved tale is a great way to teach the meaning of Christmas to kids. It’s also a heartwarming story that will get adults in the holiday mood.
- The Messiah – This powerful oratorio tells the story of Jesus’ birth, life, and death. It’s an moving performance that will leave you feeling inspired.
- The Nutcracker Suite – This ballet is based on the classic story, but set to the music of Tchaikovsky’s “The Nutcracker Suite.” It’s a delightful performance that will have you tapping your toes.
- A Christmas Story – This beloved holiday film is brought to life in this stage adaptation. It’s a hilarious and heartwarming story that’s perfect for the whole family.
Nfl thanksgiving halftime shows who is performing during …
The NFL has announced the lineup for this year’s Thanksgiving halftime show, and it’s sure to be a star-studded event. This year’s show will feature performances from some of music’s biggest stars, including Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, and Ariana Grande. Timberlake will be headlining the show, which will also mark his return to the halftime stage after his controversial Super Bowl performance with Janet Jackson in 2004. Stefani will be making her debut at the Thanksgiving halftime show, and she’s sure to bring her signature style to the event.
Grande will be performing her hit song “Side to Side” during the show.
The Thanksgiving halftime show is one of the most-watched events of the year, so you won’t want to miss it. Make sure to tune in to the NFL Thanksgiving game on NBC on Thursday, November 23 at 12:30 PM ET to catch all the action.
Super Bowl halftime show performers
The Super Bowl is the biggest stage in all of sports, and the halftime show is always one of the most-anticipated events of the game. This year’s Super Bowl will be no different, as it will feature a performance from Justin Timberlake. Timberlake last performed at the Super Bowl in 2004, when he infamously caused a “wardrobe malfunction” with Janet Jackson. This year’s Super Bowl will also feature a performance from Pink. Pink is fresh off of her successful world tour, and she’s sure to bring her high-energy show to the halftime stage. The Super Bowl will be broadcast on NBC on Sunday, February 4 at 6:30 PM ET. Make sure to tune in to see all the action!
The Academy Awards.
The Grammys. The Tony Awards. And now, the Super Bowl. It’s official: Justin Timberlake is set to headline the Super Bowl LII halftime show on February 4, 2018, NBC announced Sunday night.
This will be Timberlake’s third time performing at the Super Bowl; he previously took the stage in 2002 with *NSYNC and in 2004 as a solo artist. “We are thrilled to have Justin Timberlake,” said Super Bowl LII executive producer Ricky Kirshner. “He’s one of the biggest superstars in the world.”
The Super Bowl
the biggest stage in all of sports, is set to feature a performance from Justin Timberlake. Timberlake last performed at the Super Bowl in 2004, when he caused a “wardrobe malfunction” with Janet Jackson. This year’s Super Bowl will also feature a performance from Pink. The Super Bowl will be broadcast on NBC on Sunday, February 4 at 6:30 PM ET. Tune in to see all the action!